Architects, Interior Designers And Contractors
Whatsapp Us : +919445555379
Best Home Design | House plan | Construction cost
Residencial vaastu Shastra tips
1. Choose the plots facing East/North directions. It is ideal to avoid the ones facing West/South directions, yet, not compulsory.
2. Choosing plots should be Square or Rectangular in Shape. Avoid Irregular shaped plots.
3. The construction should be more towards the South-West corner than to North-East corner.
4. There should be no closed building structures till the boundary of your site in any directions.
5. North-East should be light weighted as against South-West, which should be taller and heavy weighted comparatively.
6. There should be no extensions or cuts at the corners of the building.
· Stumpy/low ground level in North-East and balanced/high level in all other directions is must for the building structure. (Please note that North-East relates to intellect/brain & North-West relates to psyche/mind)
7. Main Entrance : Irrespective of the direction, the main gate/door/entrance should be at (1), (2), (3), (4)(Positive Directions). It’s the same for room entrances too. The external gate/door/entrances should be numbered in (1), (2), (4), (6), (8) form.
1. Main Entrance facing East direction close to North direction.
2. Main Entrance facing North direction close to East direction.
3. Main Entrance facing South direction close to East direction.
4. Main Entrance facing West direction close to North direction.
8.Construction of lofts should be at West & South walls only.· Northwest is best suited for lavatories.·
9.Length and breadth of the rooms do not have any impact as per Vastu.·
10.The Seating position in lavatory should be in North facing OR South facing.·
11.Don’t put high ceiling at any portion of the house.·
12.Septic tank should be constructed at the North West Portion of the house.·
Sump should be constructed at the Northeast portion of the house.Commrical vaastu :
Factories & Industries are considered to be a larger establishment. Since it is to constructed on a huge area the construction becomes very difficult when compared to residential buildings. Even though the vastu fundamentals or the principles broadly remain the same, differs in placing the heavy machineries, products, raw materials etc. Here comes some vastu tips that should be followed which are universally applicable in the construction of industries and factories.
1. The water plant which is undergrounded should be constructed at the North East portion of the total area.
2. Construct the buildings at the South West portion of the total area of the plot.
3. Place the heavy machineries and raw materials at the South West portion of the industries and factories.
4. Rooms which are used for stock of raw materials, should be at South West portion of the building.
5. Dump the waste materials the South West portion and Scrap at North West portion
6. AC-Plant / Generator / Boilers / Furnaces should be kept at the South East portion.
7. Prefer to construct the Labour quarters outside factory / Industry premises.
8. It suits when higher officials cabin at the South West portion.
9. Conference hall can be lay at the North East portion.
10. For early dispatch of the finished goods please keep it at the North West portion of the building.
11. Overhead tanks should be constructed at the South West portion of the building
Vastu tips for Factories & Industries
1.) Prefer north or east facing houses.
2.) More open land in north and east than south and west.
3.) Boring or well or any pit should be in north-east.
4.) Bhoomi Pujan to be performed in North-East or centre or house.
5.) South & West compound walls should be heavy and higher than north & East compound wall.
6.) Start excavation from north-west.
7.) Start foundation from south-west.
8.) Kitchen should be in south-east and platform should be in east.
9.) Sink should be on left side of the platform and gas (cooking range) should be on right side of the platform.
10.) Dining room should be in the west.
11.) Racks or almirahs should be in south & west direction in all the rooms.
12.) Doors of each room should be facing east.
13.) Never fix a mirror on south and west wall if possible.
14.) Toilets & bathrooms should be in south-east or north-west portion.
15.) Cattle shed if any should be in north-west, away from north wall.
16.) Bedrooms should be in south and west.
17.) Master bed room should be in south-west.
18.) While sleeping head should be in south or west but never in north
19.) Pooja room should be in north east. All photos or idols should be facing east or west only.
20.) All rain water should flow from south to north and west to east only.
21.) Drainage pipes should be in north or east portion of the plot or house.